1. Learn the Law Before Starting a Protest – This is very important. Too many people are too busy with their daily errands, struggles or pleasures. They pay less attention to legislation. Many do not even know a new law has changed their way of life until it’s too late to stop it. To protest after the fact is dumb. Many do not vote, those who vote, do not follow up on their candidate. It’s highly important to know the law of the land and actively participate in its implementation process.
Law enforcement works with law.”
There should be a collective vigilance, insisting that legislators are held to the standards of the law. These standards must be clearly stated without LOOPHOLES. The legislator should implement laws that YOU support. For a generation that finds polarization in its system, when questionable laws are already in place, it’s their responsibility as citizens to persuade their legislator to change the law. Laws are supposed to appease the citizen, they should be advantageous.
2. Know Your Legislator and Learn How to Reverse a Law – Legally, if the majority of citizens do not support a law that has been passed, they should know how to reverse it. Law enforcement works with law. To control law enforcement, we should check the law. Knowing this, it becomes clear that simply protesting against a murdofficer is not enough. It is the law or system that allow an agent to be a murdofficer that should be repealed. Protesting against the agent is not intelligent. As citizens, we must control our legislators.
What makes it so essential when a murdofficer stands in the face of justice?”
Officials, legislators and law enforcers are PEOPLE who choose to serve us. If we fail to pay attention to them, we allow them the freedom to do whatever they want. All citizens must belong to fraternities, movements or organizations that have a voice and those voices should be heard in an actively involved process prior to a law being made rather than when it is being enforced. We have the power to influence legislation. Know the law, be wise who gets to make and keep the law and learn how to reverse a law or remove its legislator if the law does not serve the public’s collective interest. Take an educated control!
3. Say No to Grand Juries – Don’t just obey. As citizens, we have the right to inform officials whether a unilateral mandate warrants any obedience. What is the purpose of a grand jury? What makes it so essential when a murdofficer stands in the face of justice? We have to ensure that the law applies to every person who draws breath in our country – politicians, legislators, law enforcers and citizens alike. The grand jury is not a transparent system. It can be manipulated as per the wish of a prosecutor. What is such a system doing in these United States??? The grand jury system should be outlawed.
The trial of a police officer who has committed a crime against a civilian should be held in an independent court from which a grand jury is completely exempt.”
The term “grand jury” suggests that it is above reproach, that their decision is above scrutiny. There is nothing grand about that, except for the loophole it creates to allow a judge or a prosecutor to break the law without going to prison. Everyone should be charged under the same procedure of the law in a public court while presumed innocent until proven guilty. If you asked American citizens, the vast majority will agree that this is what we all expect. This is why the people are outraged! Murderers are being let into our streets with police uniforms, guns and badges paid for with the public’s dime!
For change to be affected and not blocked by opposing legislators in Congress with political views that are opposed to the majority, there should be one voice on an issue. The trial of a police officer who has committed a crime against a civilian should be held in an independent court from which a grand jury is completely exempt. We have seen that the grand jury is simply a process used to override the voice of the people. So, instead of protesting against a murdofficer, protest against the grand jury. Call for its dissolution. Instead of rioting, go and become a legislator. Get enough votes and change the flaw in the system.
4. Be Rid of Unilateral Governance or Remove them from Office – This is a democracy. Our army goes to war, under the banner of human rights, freedom, and justice. In the “land of the free”, we should demand respect from police. We are talented, educated and hard working citizens who deserve courtesy. No law-abiding citizen should fear its government. Public service should reflect the demographic of the community being served. The law should never be used to embarrass, discriminate, ruined a reputation, profile, be prejudice or murder family members, friends, neighbors or fellow-countrymen.
The past is the past, the future should never reflect the horrors of the past. Our families love. Each of us is people with dreams and aspirations. We support our military and veterans, we demand respect and the ability to trust law enforcement. We idolize firefighters and paramedics. We love our country. We are citizens, immigrants, and residents! We must ensure that our lawmakers truly represent and follow our collective interest without any excuse. For example, when the majority says, “no to grand juries”, we should never see another grand jury ever again. This is a democracy. The WILL of the people.
No law abiding citizen should fear its government. Public service should reflect the demographic of the community being served.”
Protests are outcries. Do you see the police protesting? Do lawmakers protest? Yet they are there to afford the will of the people. Why should people have to protest when they have the ultimate power? Why are they asking? When the majority of people call for a murdofficer to be indicted, we should see the murdofficer being charged for the crime committed. If this does not happen, legislators need to be replaced, promptly. Before we protest, we must know the law, the process it takes to create or reverse one and then identify the legislators who have been delegated with the opportunity to pass the laws which our Judges. prosecutors and law enforcers are HIRED to upkeep.
5. Police the Police – The military [which we all adore and respect] has a military police. If they can be policed so should the police. In the civilian system, there is no way you can expect true justice at the same court that gave the officer his marching orders. A civilian court will never prosecute its officer for giving or carrying out its orders. Remember, the prosecutor sits high up on this pyramid. Behind the curtain sits the legislator who writes the law and the judge who enforces it through the police. Who is there to control these people?
In the civilian system, there should be someone who polices the judge, prosecutor, and the police as they give and take up warrants and investigations. The police have proven that they are incapable of policing themselves fairly without self-vindication. It’s a natural fact. Especially since they have the media as a medium of mass communication. The entire civilian court system should be under a higher authority that is independent of the court yet superior to it. Therefore, there has to be a separate agency, one specifically designed to arrest and charge police officers just like the M. Ps. do in the military.
The people want this said agency that polices the police to have absolute authority over the police, to enforce the law over the judge, prosecutor and the police just as fairly as any other person who draws breath in the country. This means, just like in the military, the police will be held accountable without special treatment and brought to justice after they overstep their authority or bring an untimely coffin to another family. *
The police has proven that they are incapable of policing themselves fairly without self-vindication. Its a natural fact.”